[IP] !!! Help Please!!!

Hello, My name is Rebecca, I got a dilema here.
I was diagnosed with diabetes 25 years and almost 6 months ago. I am on
Medicare/Medicaid, and they have denied me a pump (yet they are willing to pay
for the supplies for said pump). I was wondering if any of you out there, was
willing to either sell me or even give me a pump that they are no longer using
or needing (for those that have up graded to the MiniMed paradigm or the cozmo
insulin pump). I have talked to two people from this site, and they suggested
that I post this as medicare/medicaid refuses, yet I am more than likely to
have the extrem lows (2 weeks ago was at 11 mg/dL with a paramedic metre and
concequently hospitalized for the sugars being so low)

Thank you,