Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Pump

What I do to get 172 units in my Paradigm is to fill the reservoir, remove
the reservoir from the blue top and not take the plunger off and connect the
 reservoir to the tubing and manually fill up the tubing and then disconnect the
reservoir from the tubing and back to the insulin bottle, refilling what I put
in the tubing and pulling the plunger to the bottom until the black O-ring
 shows from the bottom of the reservoir. I don't really know if this makes
but that is what I do and I get 172 units (I have found that it is actually
 about 10-15 units more by letting the pump go past the 0 units remaining and it
goes about another 10-15 before it is completely out of insulin).  Again,
 sorry if this doesn't make sense, if you are really confused, e-mail me and I
try and better explain myself.
         Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue
Paradigm "Lancelot"