[IP] Young Diabetics

I need to talk to a parent of someone who was diagnosed under the age of 2.
I sent a few notes to the parents listed as "willing to answer questions" on
the IP Kids pages, but haven't heard from anyone.
I have twin grandsons who are 16 months old.  They are having problems
gaining weight and are going through multiple tests.
I've had my pump for a year now and love it, but am naturally concerned about
the babies.  Please e-mail me off the list.
Thanks, Marsha