[IP] Cozmo question

Kevin has been using the Deltec Cozmo for several months now and loves it. We
had a question we wanted to ask other Cozmo users...he used to use a Htron,
which sat in his pocket upright easily, but the cozmo doesn't and it can get
annoying apparently. He refuses the case because he likes to hide it in his
pockets. Being active, I've offered to put something in each of his pockets to
hold it in place...like a piece of elastic. Is anyone else bothered by this at
all? If so, do you have suggestions?

Mom to Kevin