Re: [IP] running tip

Hi All,

I am a big runner and currently training for the half-marathon in Ottawa
Oct. 5.  The heart monitor works, your heartrate does stay up if sugars are
either to hi or low.

Also I always lower my basal rates to 50% when i go for a workout or running
(or depending where my BG are at i completely disconect the pump).  Is there
anyone else outthere doing the same thing.  As well I live in Montreal and
want to train for a Marathon and is there anyone out there that has info on
support groups for diabetic runners.

Your fellow pumper