Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:42:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Elizabeth Ramsey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Truth in Food Labeling

  I don't know how many of you get to watch the Today Show but they were
showing
a segment on Low carb foods. What caught my ear (cause I was listening
more than
watching) was the truth in labeling part. Anyway, here is the link to the
article that was part of the segment. I don't know how long it will
remain up.