[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #457

Just a quick and early congrats to Jan (who is my personal patron saint of
insulin pumping!)
email @ redacted

My 20th pumping anniversary is in 10 days and I have used 5 pumps. I do not
know nor do I have a clue of what you mean by *rewinding* as none of mine
ever had to be. This is another case of what we have is what we learn *all*
to be. YMMV (~_^)