[IP] Lo Carb Meals

I don't know how many of you get to watch the Today Show but they were showing
 a segment on Low carb foods. What caught my ear (cause I was listening more
watching) was the truth in labeling part. Anyway, here is the link to the
article that was part of the segment. I don't know how long it will remain up.

 Thanks so much for such an interesting article (well to me anyway) I am always
on a low carb diest due to the fact that just being around carbs seems to make
me gain weight : ) I am bound and determined to keep my "girlish figure" and any
lo carb information out there surely helps! Thanks again!

Kerry Guidry
Type 1
Dxd 1-1989
Pumping 6-2003