[IP] "Sugar Free" foods

>  <snip> And don't even get me started on the expense and size of
>  the artificial sweetners....

>  I think this is discrimination, the price and size difference should be
regulated to be >  more in-line with the "sugared" alternatives.

Who do you propose be the regulator?

Shouldn't the companies that manufacture and sell "sugar free" goods be
allowed to "charge what the market will bear?"  I think they should.

If you disagree, start your own company; and, set low prices on your products.
Who knows, maybe you will take over the industry.