Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

On 8/13/03 8:27 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills by writing:

> Anyone in California have problems with this pump(s), as the case may be?  I
> have had other pumpers complain of problems when the pump is exposed to water
> and other problems.

They did come out with news about not letting the H-TRON come into the bath
or pool whatever woth you. Otherwise, no diffs with mine here in Orange

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland