Re: [IP] Help- question about Novolog.

Joshua made the switch 1.5 years ago and we not only could stop mixing
 insulins for site integrity, but we had to drop all his insulin needs b y a
 10-15%. Josh needed less insulin with the Novolog. Also, he no longer has pain
associated with the larger boluses like he did with the Humalog.

mom to Joshua who is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his new Cozmo TODAY!!