Re: [IP] morning basal change

  Do you have the book, PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh, 3rd edition?  If not
 this and many other good resource books can be found online through this list's
book page.  Use this link to Amazon and this list will receive a much needed
donation from Amazon at the end of each month.

Each basal rate starts to affect your BGs between 90-180 minutes.  For my
Joshua I always round out to the two hour mark.  Anyway, if your 9:30AM BG is
consistantly up then increase your 7:30AM basal rate by a notch.  It is always
recommended to not change more than 0.1 per hour each time.  Also, allow that
 rate to run for atleast THREE days before making any more changes. This allows
you to really determine if there are consistant BGs.

Good luck!  Don't forget the book!!!  He talks all about this in there!!

mom to Joshua
we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of his new Deltec Cozmo...TODAY!!!