RE: [IP] I was denied :-( and school nurses

Yes, I plan to step up to the plate but will wait a bit until the
hectic dies down.  Today has been another complete and total disaster.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Ramsey <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:01:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: [IP] I was denied :-( and school nurses

 --- On Wed 08/13, &lt; email @ redacted &gt; wrote:

  From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Wed, 13
Aug 2003 10:09:26 -0700Subject: RE: [IP] I was denied :-( and school
policies in place at the district level.My only issue is that I don't
want her
treating the kid the way she treated me.

  Kathleen, then I guess you need to step up to the plate. Maybe get the
of the kids who are also in your shoes involved. Because if you or
doesn't, she will continue to do just exactly that. Liz