[IP] Rayovac battery in paradigm - lasting a long time!

Hi everyone,

I have had this battery in since July 16 - This is a
new record.  Ray O Vac seems to be the way to go. I
will be buying more of these! Other batteries only
lasted 11 to 15 days maximum in my paradigm and this
Ray O Vac is still working.  Four weeks!
Thanks to those who suggested it.

Do you Yahoo!?