RE: [IP] I was denied :-( and school nurses

 --- On Wed 08/13, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Wed, 13
Aug 2003 10:09:26 -0700Subject: RE: [IP] I was denied :-( and school nursesNo
policies in place at the district level.My only issue is that I don't want her
treating the kid the way she treated me.
 Kathleen, then I guess you need to step up to the plate. Maybe get the parents
of the kids who are also in your shoes involved. Because if you or someone
doesn't, she will continue to do just exactly that. Liz

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.