[IP] Re: Cause of HighBS?

Hi,
Some examples might be helpful:
1) a) Measure my BS at ~72 C
     b) Go outside at ~85 C and 70-90%RH for 5 minutes.
      c) Go inside at ~72 C and measure BS.
Conc. My BS went up 150 units.

 2) At very hgh C and RH(guess 90/900. My BS went > 450. I took 45 insulin
units9one day is 45units) for my BS to come down to ~150 BS units.
 I never had this obsveration in years < 55 years young but it is a consant now.
Thanks for your interest
Richard

Richard Haynes <email @ redacted> wrote:
Hi,
 When I get into high Temp and high %, my BS goes very high. Does anyone know
why? Thanks
Richard