Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Pump

Well, I assume you mean filling the reservoir.

When you pull back the plunger, you can fill it all the way...but when you
prime the pump, this causes some of the insulin to fill the tubing, which
 becomes "wasted" insulin. So, having a total of 150-160 units after priming is
pretty normal on the Paradigm pump.  If you are REALLY careful, you can get as
 much as 165 left, but that assumes you are using the short tubing (23") and you
slightly overfill the reservoir before inserting it into the pump.