From: Elizabeth Ramsey <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:07:27 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: [IP] I was denied :-( and school nurses

 --- On Wed 08/13, &lt; email @ redacted &gt; wrote:

  Kathleen, when you say there are no policies in place, do you mean for
the
school itself, or for the entire district? If it's just for the school,
then
find out what the district policies are and follow those. Obviously if
it's for
the district, then you are in an odd position of *making policy* :)
That's where