: [IP] Re: Minimed Paradigm Pump (air bubbles)

"rewinding",  "the retracting of the piston" (the thing, that pushes the

i think i was having some air bubble problems, a few months ago....
i hold the pump, in my left hand, and stretch the tubing, with my right
i  "lightly" "snap it taught".....
(the snapping, is like the old days, of "flicking" the syringe....)

all i can say, is, it did seems to resolve my problem,
(yours............ it may not)