[IP] Help- question about Novolog.

 Hello All, I have JUST now switched from Humalog to Novolog. My Endo. thinks
that the Novolog may help me with some unusual high blood sugars I have been
having. I'm very interested in hearing from anyone who's made the switch from
Humalog to Novolog or vice versa, and what your thoughts are on both insulins.
Which has been more effective for you? Also, for those of you on Novolog, tell
me what your thoughts are. I just hope this insulin can help me out! Thanks,
can't wait to hear from ANYONE-- Christina

Do you Yahoo!?