Re: [IP] first day of humalog!

 I think you should give it more than 1 meal before you make a judgement on your
carb ratio. Activity (or lack thereof) between eating and testing may have made
a difference as well.

 As other people have said before we can do EXACTLY the same thing 2 days in a
row (with respect to food eaten, HL taken and activity performed) and get
different readings.

My suggestion: see how lunch goes.
:)
YMMV,
Jhenn

>>> email @ redacted 08/13/03 10:09am >>>
My first day of taking humalog is here!I got tested at 6:30 AM this morning
was 134. I used an insulin to carb ratio of 1:13. I drew a shot of my first
dose of H (going on pump in 2 months)!! ate my breakfast and 2 hours later
bgs was 145. I then checked
the 3 hour mark and was 92.  Question, since I dropped from 145 to 92 in 1
hour, do you think 1:13 is a good ratio even though I spiked up to 145 2
hours past eating breakfast?

Justin