Re: [IP] running tip

"when my heart beat is to high for a given speed and even more important,
when it does
not come down fast as I slow down, I know that I am low or getting there."

Wow, I guess that makes me a "polar" opposite.  :-)  Pun intended.  My pulse
starts to drop when I start to run low.  I know when I am working hard and
my heart rate starts to creep down I better down some sugar.   I also use a
Polar Heart Rate Monitor and love it.  I use it for indoor working out such
as eliptical trainer, treadmill, or yoga; and for outdoor working out such
as bicycling or walking.  I got mine off EBay for about half the cost of the
monitor in the store.

-- Sherry