[IP] Re: Tip for those who run

From: Nicolas Eisen <email @ redacted>

"when my heart beat is to high for a given speed and even more important,
when it does
not come down fast as I slow down, I know that I am low or getting there
usually for me this happens at about 0.70 I can then sugar up without
Nicolas -
It's ironic that you mention this now because this happened to me last week.
I was on the ellypitical and was in the cooldown period but my heart rate
was not coming down.  I suspected something and went to check and was at 48!
Lately I have not had trouble with being hypo unaware.  Something to watch
for during exercise.

Type 1 almost 30 years, pumping 4 years