RE: [IP] I was denied :-( and school nurses

Kathleen
Perhaps you should do some investigation and see if there are stated
policies in the district for staff and students checking blood sugars
outside the nurses office. If you disagree with statements find out how
to get them changed.

I work with students and in some building have an office and in others I
don't. I carry my supplies on me along with a baggie to place all
garbage...strips, lancet, alcohol, used needles. This comes home with me
and I dispose of it. I always carry extra alcohol wipes with me in case
I need to wipe down a table extra where I tested.

This is a set policy in our department and all diabetic workers follow
it.
Gail Donohue

What is the legal response, I know I've seen it in my travels -- I
figure the kids version works for adults in the classroom too.

Thanks for any links.  I plan to print it out, highlight and put it in
her box.