[IP] Re: MM "Quick Release Protective Cap Storage Vial"

        While I guess I could look in the owner's manual, I thought I
would tap the knowledge base available here.  What is the purpose of the
referenced storage vial?  It just surfaced from I know not where.  I have
had my 508 for several years, and have never come across a situation
where I thought the storage vial might be useful.  Thanks.  Shel Miller

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!