Re: [IP] Who is using the Cozmo

Richard,

 Did you report your problems with the Paradigm at the FDA Website <A
HREF="http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/">MedWatch
Home Page</A> ?  Do most people take the time to report malfunctions etc.
 experienced with their pumps? I hope all pumpers will take the time to report
device
problems.  It's a way for the manufacturers to stay accountable.

My son recently switched to the Cozmo and loves it.  His first A1C was
 5.9...lowest ever in 14 years with diabetes. Big change from the old Disetronic
HTronV100 which he had for 8 wonderful years.  He likes the Cozmo and all its
sophisticated features.

Ellen