[IP] Re: insulin as a prescription

Or take my hands for instance <showing them in a martial arts
pose>...they are lethal weapons, registered with the government.
Seriously though...if you think about it, just about *anything*
can be used as a weapon (and possibly kill) in the wrong hands.
And just remember folks...insulin doesn't kill people. *People*
kill people! ;)

Kerri - in a really silly mood tonight, and who thinks that if
looks could kill, lots of people would be dead! ;)

email @ redacted said:
oh my goodness, wait until they figure out that alcohol and guns
and cars

kill "-)