Re: [IP] Tip for those who run

In a message dated 8/12/2003 7:26:41 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Hello, here is a usfull trick I found out to catch hypos before
> they catch you...
> I found out that when I run fast, often, I will feal the low too
> late to continue running and I need to stop

Fortunately, for me, I only run when bears are chasing me, and then the
option of stopping, low or not, is no longer an option. <grin>
Even more fortunately, I have never had a bear chase me, only a dog, and he
 was worth running from also (at least as a child, that was what I had decided).

Thank you for the tip. Though not a runner, I found it very interesting and
Hope you have a great day. Tina H.