Re: [IP] Who is using the Cozmo

I have been using the Cozmo for about 7 months.  I haven't needed any customer
support, because I have never had any trouble with the pump.  The vendor who
is supplying my sets and cartridges is very good, but it is a little different
than dealing directly with the company.  Good luck with your new pump!  My
cecondary insurance finally paid the remaing $550 on my pump, so I don't owe
anyone anything.  I did have a little problem installing the Treatment
Assistant program, but was givien some help through customer service.  It
turned out to be my computer setup that was the problem, not he program.  For
a hundred bucks out of my pocket, I don't find the program all that useful.
But I am a geek, so I like to have everything.

>>> email @ redacted 12:31:26 AM 8/12/03 >>>
Hello All,

I am switching over to a Cozmo on Tuesday after several failed attempts
to get my Paradigm to work reliability.  Just wanted to hear from you
Cozmo vets. out there what is your overall experience with the pump as
well as the customer support.