Re: [IP] Cigna Denial

On 8/12/03 6:16 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills by writing:

> She finally came on the line and said:
> The claim was denied because the medical information given did not
> support the claim.  Your doctor needs to call Cigna Health Services and
> give additional information before we can honor the claim.

Thankfully you have an answer to this dilemma. It is no doubt the lacking of
a comma or something. Oh well.
You go, girl, it'll get through if there's any sense in their offices....!

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland