Re: [IP] Re: boiling glass syringes

Barbara,
Yes this was the practice when my younger sister was diagnosed in the
60's.

When the very young nurse brought the insulin the first day in the
hospital (at my diagnosis in the 80's) I drew it up like a pro and she
nearly fainted at my ease and accuracy!  Seemed to cause quite a buzz on
the floor about how "experienced" I was ;-)