Re: [IP] Who is using the Cozmo

I have been using a Cozmo since early June, and I am very pleased with it. The
whole process of getting it went very well, and I am impressed with the
software for it, being able to download history to your PC and being able to
upload advanced settings, basals, names, etc. to the pump.

I think you made a good decision. Let me know if you have more specific
questions -- I might be able to answer them.

Matt Braun
Minneapolis, MN
Type 1 since '93
Pumping since '99