[IP] RE:accutane

I took accutane when I was in high school and college. I took it for about
16 months in high school at age 15/16 and 6 mos in college at age 19. I
really didn't have a lot of problems with it, except I got really dried out.
People though I was stoned all the time because I had chronic red eye. I was
diagnosed at 22 with T1. Could accutane be it? Or could it be that my system
just happen to get exposed to all the lucky factors that pushed the beta
cells to stop working. Who knows.... ;0)