[IP] Cigna Denial

Well, I called as soon as the phones opened (8:00 am CST), and the
person on the line didn't have any information.  <sigh>

On pushing, she yielded as is looking in another direction.

She finally came on the line and said:

The claim was denied because the medical information given did not
support the claim.  Your doctor needs to call Cigna Health Services and
give additional information before we can honor the claim.

So I've sent him an email and am phoning his office, as I am sure he
won't see the email until tonight or tomorrow.