[IP] Re: How does it work in your contry?

I was wondering how do you choose and buy a pump where ever you live?
Here, in France, you can try them before you buy them, for example
I hesitate between the cozmo and the anima so two weeks of one and two
of the other and then, as an informed customer, I can make my choice.

Nicolas Eisen

email @ redacted
phone +33 5 49 49 68 79
fax   +33 5 49 49 69 01

Universiti de Poitiers  UFR Sciences SP2MI
Dipartement de Mathimatiques
Tiliport 2  Boulevard Marie et Pierre Curie
BP 30179 86962 Futuroscope Chasseneuil Cedex