Re: [IP] amigo pump- anyone used or considering using?

Ruth,

  Nipro has been in Japan and some other Asian countries for several years,
so even though they are new in the US they are not a new company.  I have
 spoken with a few Nipro people and the pump sounds like it is going to be
another
 really good pump on the market with many advanced features. I personally would
not be afraid to let Josh get one of these but our endo and his partner are
reall keen on the Deltec company as a whole and we really like the Cozmo, that
is why we are switching to that pump.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua, currently Dis H-Tron+ 3.5 years and new Cozm arrives in TWO
days