Re: [IP] amigo pump- anyone used or considering using?

  Nipro has been in Japan and some other Asian countries for several years,
so even though they are new in the US they are not a new company.  I have
 spoken with a few Nipro people and the pump sounds like it is going to be
 really good pump on the market with many advanced features. I personally would
not be afraid to let Josh get one of these but our endo and his partner are
reall keen on the Deltec company as a whole and we really like the Cozmo, that
is why we are switching to that pump.

mom to Joshua, currently Dis H-Tron+ 3.5 years and new Cozm arrives in TWO