[IP] Re: insulin as a prescription

oh my goodness, wait until they figure out that alcohol and guns and cars

kill "-)

interestingly enough, when i lived in the nicer part of town, no
prexcripiton for syringes, moved back to a less desirable part of town and
needed a prescription for them....not a state law, just the store policy

and eventually, after they knew me and all, that changed (frequent buyer)

also, if you bought insulin, you did not need a presciption for th e