Re: [IP] Accutane

 I took accutane years before Type 2 Dx for only a short time as it went right
to my
right eye.  My eye was badly irritated, reddened.  Optomologist saw nothing
 irritating it and asked if I were on a different med. Quit Accutane pronto, eye
cleared up quickly.
Some school in Boston was doing a research project on that condition at time.
 Accutane works on the same site as one of the Oral diabetic meds, can't think
its name.  Never took it, was too wary.  Linda