[IP] Accutane

This is an interesting question.  I was diagnosed with Type 1 at the age of
36 and I can't help but keep thinking that it was something environmental that
caused it.  I hadn't considered Accutane.  I did take a 6 month course of
 Accutane approx. 10 years ago (10 years prior to developing diabetes). Really,
it's the only "serious" medication that I've ever taken aside from the routine
antibiotics, etc.

Anyone else fall into this category?

Dx'd 6/03 - Deltec pump should be here any day!