[IP] Medicare

I am on Medicare as of Aug. 1st.  Have my supplementary policy  on go with
the "F" plan which will cover every dime from now on for my medical.  $128 per
Got a call today from Deltec and Medicare will pay 80%
 of pump and my Supplemental will pay the 20%.  All the pump supplies,
testing strips and insulin will be covered the same.  Looks like I won't have
medical deductions this year or at least not as much as in the past 10 yrs.!
For me, it is almost too good to be true.  Jackie P.