Re: [IP] Support for Football Player

I disagree, please don't jump to any conclusions until you read on. Its one
thing to
feel uncomfortable checking your blood in front of others, but as a growing
teen ager
i'm sure its very uncomfortable. However, i think the rest of the
population needs
some education especially young children. I think that they need "value the
differences in
others" especially us. So in my opinion Jenny should not have to bear the
burden of being
different, she's the same as we are. The others are different.