[IP] Re: insulin prices

No, you do not have to provide prescriptions as any type of insulin in Canada
is a non-prescription item.  They use the gelpacs to keep the insulin cool.
Last time I ordered it was cooler out so am a little concerned about the heat
waves we have been having this time around.  However, I used to order through
a place in Colorado years ago and never had a problem during the summer

I read with interest the posting about with all the athletes using insulin to
bulk up that possible all insulin would need a prescription.  I remember in
Miami having to have a prescription for syringes and the pharmacist said all
insulins should be a prescription item also as one could use it to kill
someone!!!  Which, in truth could be so.