Re: [IP] roller coasters and other rides

Does anyone think there's a risk of pump overdelivery on roller coasters
rides that have centrifugal force?  I asked my son to disconnect at all
at Universal as a precaution.

I've been on several theme park rides since pumping, including the
"Gravitron" type ride at the Space Center in Huntsville.  I haven't had a

I hope your son has fun at Universal!!!!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!