[IP] Mule Rides...

Hi, gang,

Been there, done that at Bryce Canyon, UT in 2001. No sweat (weeellll...it
was a little hot...) as we could have waist packs and I had snack bars stuffed
in my cargo shorts. If they say no waist packs, mebbe their mules are just
about ready for the glue factory anyway? Or, they're union-shop? Anyway, wear
cargo shorts or trousers and put the snack bars in the spare pockets!

Enjoy your ride and watch out for the Mule Union straw-boss...

Thanks, and God Bless You,

Alexander N. Gerli
949 Hopmeadow St., Apt. 2
Simsbury, CT 06070