Re: [IP] roller coasters and other rides

No chance.  You actually experience more G-forces jumping up and down than
you do on any roller coaster.  The only difference is that on a roller
coaster, it is more prolonged.  No coaster experiences more than 5 Gs
maximum, and even that is the extreme.

No need to disconnect at all.  In fact, I think disconnecting so much would
put you at great risk.  :-)

Ryan (who is a coaster enthusiast)