[IPn] update on how we're doing

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

A brief update on the progress of the Summer Pledge Drive. So far
we've raised almost $1,800 toward our $5,000 goal for the quarter.
Much thanks to those of you that have contributed and helped make
this pledge drive a success so far. Many of your fellow members have
given generously, however they can not do it without the help of the
rest of the group.

If you are new to Insulin Pumpers, pledge drives occur quarterly and
while a bit of a pain in the *&%@, are a necessity. Many other methods
have been tried but none work nearly as well as asking those of you
that enjoy and benefit daily from the Insulin Pumpers forums to pitch
in to help support our financial needs. They are modest and would be
entirely taken care of if our 4300 members would each chip in less
than $10 per year. Not everyone can or does contribute so please be
generous and make a contribution.

There are three ways you can help immediately with this pledge drive:

1) You can make a one time donation to help with just this fund drive

2) you can make a sustaining contribution by pledging $10 or $20 per
month. A sustaining gift is very helpful because it provides a
predictable steady income that we can count on.

3)If you would like to do more, then make a challenge of $100 or more
to the list membership which they must match with their individual
donations. A challenge gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise
money. Challenging the membership to match your contribution has
always brought a double or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers

To make a donation, or sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035