From: michelle [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 3:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Roll;er Coasters

I have heard that the magnetic rides (like the centrifugal force ones) can
cause problems in the pumps and that you should disconnect for those.  That
said, I have a friend whose son went to an amusement park and had no probs
with his pump, so it may be a use your best judgement thing.
mom of Ryan 15yo dx 2/00 pumping 9/02 Paradigm