Re: [IP] numbing cream??? never heard of it...

Our Grand Executive list director Michael replied to:

> The thought of changeing site wouldn't be so bad if i had some of
> this cream... some parts of my body don't seem as painful as others,
> but i like to move site to differant places often, and lower ab is
> more tender... Love the thought of this cream! Thanks....Holly

>>>It takes 15 - 30 minutes to work. >>>

You forgot the YMMV!!!  I have to have 1.5-2 HOURS for it to work for me on
my forearm for the 15g dialysis needles. A lady at my clinic takes only 20
minutes but there are several of us needing that 2 hours - wrapped with
Saran wrap. YMMV (~_^)

There have been occasions they have called me in early and to speed up the
(absorption) I wiggled a hair dryer over it.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.