[IP] Re patent lawsuits

I'm checking AstraZeneca to see if they have released Emla Cream back into
the market. First thing I see:
Latest news
  8 August 2003 : ASTRAZENECA TO SEEK TRIPLE DAMAGES IN PATENT INFRINGEMENT
LAWSUIT AGAINST MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS

 I think there are far more lawsuits of companies against other companies
than we realize and hope MiniMed isn't continually bashed on this site for
trying to prove their rights. Maybe they just thought this up to create
excitement???? lol

hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?

=