[IP] high protein in urine

Hi all,

I just received the results of a urinalysis, with a protein level of 251!
(Apparently normal is below 30?) I have type 1 diabetes, but I also have a
kidney infection/UTI--the reason for the urinalysis in the first place.
Supposedly these UTIs can cause wacky protein values, but it makes me
nervous to see one this high. I'm 22 years old, have had T1 since 1993, and
have no other existing complications. What would you make of this?

Thanks for your help!!

Dx'd 6/93, Pumping since 3/01